Aged Care Insurance

As a Aged Carer you face unique challenges and circumstances requiring policies designed specifically for your business needs.

Working within the Home Care industry, you have significant risk exposures, planning for all eventualities is a must and obtaining the right insurance is vital. Nannysure arranges insurance cover specifically for your industry with insurance you want – the cover that’s right for you, not just a standard package.

As a Aged Carer what are some of the things you need cover for:

  • A person you are looking after is injured whilst in your care
  • You make an error whilst administering medication causing an adverse reaction or overdose.
  • You are cooking dinner in the home, leave the kitchen for a moment and return to find it on fire.

Industry Specific, Tailored Packages

We offer tailored insurance packages for the Home Care Industry. You can choose if you want all the covers or just one.

Anywhere within Australia

We can provide cover anywhere within Australia for all your locations plus include them under one policy if you would prefer.


Your dedicated client manager ensures that your insurance package meets your individual needs. They are there to provide you with advice and to answer any of your questions.

Hassle Free

If something is to go wrong, your Nannysure claims manager works for you, to ensure you get what you deserve.

Types of insurance your Nannysure package can include:

Additional Covers

  • Home & Contents
  • Motor Vehicle
  • Private Travel

Public & Products Liability Insurance

Liability Insurance covers your legal costs & expenses in the event you are found negligent for personal injury or property damage to another person or property

Professional Indemnity

Protects you from civil liability claims for compensation sought by customers who believe you have breached your professional duty in the conduct of your profession (i.e. you make a mistake causing someone to suffer a financial loss).

Statutory Liability 

Covering liability for statutory fines and penalties including defense costs that result from a breach of legislation.

Personal Accident and Illness

Personal Accident & Illness Insurance is designed to protect you against loss of income resulting from an injury or sickness. If you are self employed with no sick leave or are in a situation where your income is essential to meet commitments including medical expenses, mortgage payments/rent, car payments, food and bills, this policy offers you complete peace of mind your weekly income is insured.

General Property

This cover aims to provide compensation for accidental damage, destruction or loss to your tools of trade anywhere within Australia.