What can Nannysure’s Aged, Home & Community Care insurance cover?

NannySure understands the unique risks you face on a daily basis whilst providing Aged, Home & Community Care. Our insurance policies are tailored to meet your needs and provides you with peace of mind in the event of a claim.

Whether you are an Aged Carer, Registered Nurse, or Community Carer looking after the elderly or disabled, NannySure’s Liability policies are specifically designed to protect you and provide you with peace of mind should you be held liable for personal injury or property damage.

Optional Extensions:
General Property – Mobile Phones, Laptops Accidental Loss or Damage anywhere within Australia
Statutory Liability – Official Investigations & Enquiries, Fines & Penalties $500,000

Professional Indemnity Insurance protects you from civil liability claims for compensation sought by customers who believe you have breached your professional duty in the conduct of your profession (i.e. you make a mistake causing someone to suffer a financial loss). This may mean that an award is made in favour of a person who suffers a loss, damage or injury.
Most people give little thought to protecting their income against an accident or illness,it is frightening to imagine what life would be like without your usual income. Personal Accident & Illness Insurance is designed to protect you against loss of income resulting from an injury or sickness. If you are self employed with no sick leave or are in a situation where your income is essential to meet commitments including medical expenses, mortgage payments/rent, car payments, food and bills, this policy offers you complete peace of mind your weekly income is insured.
Home & Contents Insurance
Motor Vehicle Insurance
Private Travel Insurance
Nannysure Liability Quote
  • Occupation*
  • State*select your state